COVID 19 Guidance
As a result of the COVID 19 virus special processes, guidelines, risk assessment and special conditions of hire have been put in place and must be respected and followed by all hirers, volunteers and hall users.
These are based upon both government guidance and supplementary guidance from ACRE - Action for Communities in Rural England.
ACRE - Information Sheet Re-opening Village and Community Halls post COVID-19 closure Issue 4 – Current on 20th July 2020
These guidelines and processes will be reviewed regularly in the light of changed government guidance, any local guidance and experiences at the hall.
HELP KEEP THE MEMORIAL HALL COVID-19 SECURE
1. You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
2. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert NHS
Track and Trace. Alert the hall secretary on 07795802630 and alert the organiser
of the activity you attended.
3. Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible: Wait behind the marked lines
as you go through the entrance hall to your activity.
4. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap
and paper towels are provided.
5. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
6. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags
provided. Then wash your hands.
7. Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other
equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We
cannot clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
8. Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, cupboards and toilet areas.
Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing
another person in a confined space is low risk.
9. Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
10. Wash your clothes when you get home to reduce risk of transmission.