COVID 19 Guidance
UPDATE 2ND NOVEMBER 2020 - The hall will close for all internal bookings from 5th November 2020 at least until 2nd December 2020. Reopening at that time will be subject to review in light of restrictions in place.
Up to 5th November 2020 - As a result of the COVID 19 virus special processes, guidelines, risk assessment and special conditions of hire have been put in place and must be respected and followed by all hirers, volunteers and hall users.
These are based upon both government guidance and supplementary guidance from ACRE - Action for Communities in Rural England.
ACRE - Information Sheet Re-opening Village and Community Halls post COVID-19 closure Issue 4 – Current on 20th July 2020
These guidelines and processes will be reviewed regularly in the light of changed government guidance, any local guidance and experiences at the hall.
HELP KEEP THE MEMORIAL HALL COVID-19 SECURE
1. You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
2. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert NHS
Test and Trace. Alert the hall secretary on 07795802630 and alert the organiser
of the activity you attended.
3. If you have downloaded the NHS COVID-19 app, scan the QR code when you arrive.
4. Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible
5. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap
and paper towels are provided.
6. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
7. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags
provided. Then wash your hands.
8. Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other
equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We
cannot clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
9. Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, cupboards and toilet areas.
10. Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
11. Follow the rules about wearing a face covering when in the hall